The Women’sMV formula is specifically for:
- Non-exercising women between ages 18 and 50 who are not pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- Breastfeeding women
Why take this formula?
This formula was designed with the specific needs of females in mind by including slightly higher levels of magnesium, iron and folic acid. Also included are the appropriate extra nutrients for breastfeeding women who do not need the higher iron content in most prenatal formulas.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with a meal and 8 oz. of water.
- For optimal results use daily with dotFIT SuperCalcium+ if calcium intake from food is less than 1000mgs/day
- Formula and use follow strict scientific research criteria
- Serves as the foundation of all other dotFIT supplement recommendations
- Contains 1000IUs of Vitamin D3
- Because all dotFIT products are formulated to work synergistically, when consuming other dotFIT products and supplements exclusively, you never need to worry about consuming excess nutrients, which is common with other product lines
- The nutrients are in their proper forms, ratios and strengths to help maintain a safe and optimal range 24 hours a day
- Uses the most sophisticated controlled-release delivery systems to ensure ideal nutrient levels and prevent tissue over-saturation and losses
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) exclusively for dotFIT, LLC
- The dotFIT multivitamin-and-mineral formulas are contraindicated for those with hemochromatosis (an inherited disease that leads to iron-overload, affecting 0.5 percent of the population) because of the iron content