WheySmooth™ delivers the high quality and essential amino acids our bodies need for optimal development, functioning and recovery. Whey protein can help
- Increase protein intake when whole food sources are insufficient or not an option (e.g. early morning workouts or low-calorie diets)
- Maximize muscle mass
- Improve recovery from exercise bouts
- Support immune system function during high volume training
Why take this product?
dotFIT WheySmooth provides the highest quality protein source rich in essential and branched chained amino acids. These nutrients are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and are better utilized by the body when compared to other protein sources. dotFIT WheySmooth contains unique compounds for rapid digestion and absorption and a smooth texture rarely found in similar products.
dotFIT WheySmooth is made incorporating the most current scientific innovations and still remains price competitive gram for gram!
Who should take this product?
dotFIT WheySmooth is suitable for
- Adults who do not meet protein requirements from food, especially fitness competitors, bodybuilders and other athletes (strength, endurance and active recreational) during an adaptation period.
- Weight and body-fat conscious athletes during the final weeks of competition dieting, in order to meet protein requirements with fewer calories.
- Underfed and over-trained athletes.
- Anyone wanting a great tasting, convenient protein source.
- Those concerned with proper timing of protein intake and want the quick digestibility that cannot be accomplished by traditional food sources.
- One serving contains 40 grams of protein from extremely high quality sources, giving WheySmooth its unique "fast and slow" release pattern
- Only three grams of sugar per serving and NO ASPARTAME
- Great tasting, easy mixing
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) exclusively for dotFIT, LLC
- Add two scoops of powder to one cup (8-10 fl oz.) of cold water or liquid of your choice (increase or decrease the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency). Shake, stir or blend until dissolved. Add your favorite carbohydrates as needed. Add crushed ice and/or your favorite fruit for a thicker, tastier shake.
Research demonstrates that the addition of whey protein to a carbohydrate (CHO) drink, post-workout, accelerated muscle glycogen synthesis compared to CHO alone. The result may be attributed to a greater insulin response to the CHO/PRO combination than with CHO alone (see Figure 1).
Figure 1: Insulin response to three different post-workout drinks
References: Zawadzki KM, Yaspelkis BB 3rd, Ivy JL. Carbohydrate-protein complex increases the rate of muscle glycogen storage after exercise. J Appl Physiol. 1992 May;72(5):1854-9.